“Old World British Colonial Charm in a Caribbean setting”
Britain to Bali – Exotic Adventures in Jamaica
Nestled on the northern shores of Jamaica, Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island is located east of the city of Montego Bay. The resort is only 10 minutes from the Sangster International Airport and 1½ hours from the world famous Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios
A kaleidoscope of cultures from Britain to Bali awaits you at Sandals Royal Caribbean. The resort’s decidedly British heritage begins with the Majestic Georgian-style Great House, surrounded by manicured gardens and roaming peacocks – all complemented with well-heeled traditions like afternoon tea and a rousing game of croquet. Minutes away on the resort’s private offshore island, the mysteries of the Orient unfold in a secluded natural setting where casual poolside and beach side pleasures beckon by day, while chic parties, an authentic Thai restaurant, and island-style extravaganzas invite excitement by night. At Jamaica’s most alluring resort, two diverse vacations are woven into one and served with warm island hospitality, making your stay a journey to remember.
Sandals Royal Caribbean features innovative suites including Swim-up Crystal Lagoon Suites and the Over-the-water Suites.
Eight (8) exquisite restaurant options with 12 additional options at Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Carlyle
- Bamboo Shack (Outdoor Jamaican Buffet with island jerk and Salad Bar)
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria (Outdoor dining)
- Eleanor’s (Outdoor Dining)
- Le Jardinier (Outdoor dining)
- Royal Thai (Indoor Dining, not air-conditioned)
- The Cricketers Pub (Air-Conditioned, Indoor Dining)
- The Mariner Seaside Grill
- The Regency: (Indoor or Outdoor dining)
- Monday All White Fantasy Party & Chocolate Buffet
- Tuesday Island Romance
- Wednesday Show your Stuff Talent Show (Guest and Staff)
- Thursday Musically Yours
- Friday Boonoonoonoos Beach Party
Saturday Reggae Fest (Mainland) & Island Pool Party
- Sunday Caribbean Night
- Daily Daytime & Evening Entertainment featuring Contests and Tournaments, Jamaican Arts & Craft Classes, Cooking Demos,
Mixology Classes, Game Shows, Bands, Top Local Stars (Singers, Dancers, Variety) & Piano Bar Sing-along/ Karaoke.
- Monday Robert Mondavi Wine & Cheese Manager’s Cocktail Party
- Tuesday Sandals Select Cocktails & Dinner
- Thursday Club Sandals Cocktail Party
Basketball Indoor & Outdoor Chess Darts
Bocce Ball Volleyball Indoor Board Games
Cards Croquet Volleyball
Pool Day or Night Tennis
Standing Paddle Board Windsurfing
Underwater Vision (Glass Bottom) Boat Kayaking
*Unlimited scuba diving for certified divers
*Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) for beginners and International Dive Certifications are available at additional costs.
Swimming Pools: 7 (including two signature swim-up pool bars).
Exercise in a group! Rather than jump on a machine, get your workout by moving to the beat of your favorite songs. CERTIFIED and dedicated Fitness Professionals will lead you through a workout of a variety of movement combinations that exercise your muscles while you have fun in the sun at the same time. Our up-to-date classes are not intimidating and persons of ALL ages and fitness levels will enjoy our classes. Our Fitness facilities are fully air-conditioned and have state of the art Life Fitness equipment that is available 24/7.
Free Resort Wide WiFi, suitable for web browsing, email & messaging is available for
all guests. Premium Internet attracts a charge.